Choose Time » Review & Forms » Confirmation Log in
- DIRECTIONS (click here)
- The DCCC Testing Center is located on first floor of the Grady Edward Love Building. The Welcome Desk will check you in.
TESTING CENTER OPEN HOURS
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
HAVE YOU COMPLETED YOUR FIRST STEPS?
- Testers are expected to read and adhere to the Testing Center Policies.
- Please make sure that you read your confirmation email in case you need to make changes to your appointment.
- If you wish to take a Curriculum/Class test please read the Testing Center Policies before scheduling your test: Curriculum Testing Policies Curriculum testing appointments must be scheduled or re-scheduled 24 hours in advance.
- If you are going to take an Accuplacer/Placement test please meet with Admissions (Mendenhall Building). Walk-in's for placement testing are allowed if the tester has met with an Admission's Counselor. Before testing please read the Testing Center Policies for Accuplacer testing: Accuplacer Testing Policies
- If you wish to take a WORKKEYS test, the Learning Commons also accepts walk-in's for WorkKeys testing. Before testing please read the Testing Center Policies for WorkKeys testing: WorkKeys Testing Policies
- Bring a valid (non-expired) photo ID.
- Do not bring your children into the Testing Center or leave them unattended in the Learning Commons.
- Be prepared to turn off your cell phone.
- Other rules and procedures are outlined in the specific testing policies. The links to these policies are above. Before testing please read the policies that apply to the test you will be taking.
- Scheduling multiple appointments for the same test is prohibited. If you need to cancel your appointment please refer to your confirmation email for directions.