Choose Time » Review & Forms » Confirmation Log in
- DIRECTIONS (click here)
- Tests are administered in the Learning Commons which is located on the first floor of the Learning Resource Center (Love Building). The Welcome Desk will check you in.
Walk-in’s are always welcome if space is available in the Testing Center (you may have to wait).
TESTING CENTER OPEN HOURS
Monday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
HAVE YOU COMPLETED YOUR FIRST STEPS?
- If you are going to take an Accuplacer or Computer Skills, please meet with Admissions (Mendenhall Building) first so they can give you a testing slip. Walk-in's for placement testing are allowed, but be sure to bring your testing slip when you arrive.
- If you wish to take a WORKKEYS re-test, it is recommended that you first visit the Employability Lab. Otherwise, be sure to bring your testing reciept from the Business Office when you come to test. The Learning Commons also accepts walk-in's for WorkKeys testing. Call the Welcome Desk at 336.249.8186 ext. 6787 if you have questions.
- If you wish to take your assessment at the DAVIE CAMPUS, please call them for an appointment at 336.751.2885.
- Bring a valid photo ID.
- Do not bring your children into the Testing Center or leave them unattended in the Learning Commons.
- Be prepared to turn off your cell phone.
- Keep excess bags and other items to a minimum.
- Students who have already tested for the fall will be contacted by Admissions to come back and re-test.
- The 30 day waiting period for students who already took the old Accuplacer will be waived for those students only